Sunday, April 15, 2012

restaurants near First Mariner Arena

Will be attending our son%26#39;s dent school graduation being held at First Mariner Arena in mid-May. Any recommendations for a nearby (preferably walking dist.) MODERATELY priced restaurant. We will probably be a party of 8, including some elderly folks. Thanks.

restaurants near First Mariner Arena

Congrat%26#39;s on the graduation! When I graduated form UofMD Law, my family went to the Omni International for lunch -- very close to the arena. It is now the Mariott, and the restaurant is Shula%26#39;s. It%26#39;s a nice place, too. They have a website - I think it%26#39;s www.donshula.com where you can view the menu. I would recommend reservations- the Uof MD graduation ceremony is very large.

restaurants near First Mariner Arena

OOPs, Shula%26#39;s is in the Sheraton. I had the neme wrong. I also see that it%26#39;s only open for dinner, but I know I had lunch in this hotel not long ago. As I recall, they have a less formal dining room open for lunch. Might want to call the Sheraton for info. Sheraton City Center.


appreciate your suggestion and follow-up msg.!

  • How can I reuse ugly old blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment